Have this due tomorrow, Monday 8/13 at 8pm. Need asap help.
answers must be 3 to 4 sentences max.
no references required.
About mental health in older adults 1-7 questions as follow.
1. Discuss the three most common mental health disturbances that elders are likely to experience and describe appropriate assessment and treatment.
2. What is likely to be different in the appearance of depression in a person who is 70 years old compared to its appearance in a person who is 20 years old?
3. Describe a time when you were depressed, and discuss the feelings you experienced. What did you do about it?
4. Ask classmates who are from different race or cultural group how they view depression.
5. What behaviors are indicative of suicidal intent in an older adult?
6. With a partner, assess for suicidal intent using the questions posed in the text.
7. What type of teaching would you provide to an older adult related to the use of alcohol and medications?
About care of older individuals with neurocognitive disorders question 8-10
1. What is the difference between delirium, dementia, and depression?
2. What are some of the risk factors for development of delirium?
3. Discuss communication strategies useful for the person experiencing delirium.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.