Nurses Protecting Patient Info – 280-300 Word Discussion Due 08/08October 1, 2018
In this interview (https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/functioning-flourishing/201801/are-you-tougher-you-think), Emilia Lahti offers five specific actions you can take to build up Sisu so that you can endure and even thrive in moments of extreme stressOctober 1, 2018
One of the pivotal goals of consumer health literacy efforts is to design educational materials that attract as well as educate users. In this Assignment, you design a health information document on a topic that is of interest to you.
- Select a health issue of interest to you.
- Identify the audience or population that you seek to educate about this issue.
- Search the Internet to find credible sites containing information about your selected topic.
- Review the two health literacy websites listed in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on strategies for presenting information.
- Design an educational handout on the health issue you selected.
- Include a cover page.
- Include an introduction that provides:
- An explanation of your issue and why you selected it
- A description of the audience you are addressing
- In the handout itself:
- Develop your handout in such a way that it attracts the attention of the intended audience.
- Include a description of the health issue and additional content that will enhance your message (i.e., key terms and definitions, graphics, illustrations, etc.).
- Recommend four or five sites that provide clear, valuable, and reliable information on the topic.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"