Please Follow Instructions. Follow RUBRIC Please. 500-750 Words. Academic Reference Between (2013-2018) ThanksOctober 2, 2018
Please Do A Comment Base In This Answers. Write At Least 140 Words In Each Answer, Take Reference From (2013-2018) If Is Possible, Academic References Please Because The Teacher Check It Out One By One. SUSTANTIVE POST NEEDEDOctober 2, 2018
Prior to beginning work on this activity read all of the required reading, review the content from weeks one through three, visit the website http://selfdeterminationtheory.org (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., and review the Instructor Guidance. This week you will be discussing the multiple perspectives about how we learn, based on your developing knowledge about learning theory, and how it affects your own ability to perform at desired levels.
- Explain behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, and humanism as applied to learning. Suggested template.
- Summarizes at least two sub-theories/ideologies within each framework.
- Examples include:
- From behaviorism
- associative learning, classical conditioning, operant Conditioning, conditioning, extinction, and ratio/interval schedules
- From cognitivism
- schema theory, memory development, elaboration theory (i.e. Bloom’s taxonomy), cognitive load theory, and social learning/cognitive theory.
- From constructivism (conceptions of knowledge are derived from the process of constructing individual interpretations of one’s experiences)
- cognitive constructivism, dialectical (social) constructivism, zone of proximal development, and discovery learning
- From humanism
- motivational theories of learning (i.e. self-determination theory, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs), experiential learning, and Steiner pedagogy or Waldorf education.
- List and briefly explain a minimum of two theoretically supported strategies, that we have learned about during the past weeks, that you think would most help you to increase your own learning success.
- List and briefly explain a minimum of two theoretically supported strategies, that we have learned about during the past weeks, that you think would most help someone in your personal or professional circle.
- Apply basic methods of psychological research skills to this content by synthesizing supporting evidence from at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library that defend the strategies you have chosen.
The Applying Learning Theory to Life paper
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"