Nursing Illness And Disease/Wk5/Project/FINALSeptember 14, 2018
Evidenced Based Practice Part 4September 14, 2018
A family health assessment looks at functional, developmental, and socio-economic perspectives, as spelled out in the following list. In a Word document, use the points in the list to write a 1-3 page nursing assessment of a family in your home community.
Your family health assessment should include the following two parts:
- Family structure, characteristics, and dynamics
- Socio-economic, roles, community relationships, and cultural characteristics
- Home and environment, including access to social structures, transportations, health care, and other services
- Health status of family members and health behaviors, including a historical perspective
- Health promotion practices, behaviors, values and use of preventive measures, modalities, treatments, and services
- Present your evaluation of the family’s health (1-2 paragraphs)
- Present a nursing plan for this family that targets intervention and health promotion and prevention (1-2 paragraphs)
- Provide a list of at least four recommended resources for any community health professional working with this family in your project community
- APA FORMAT WITH REFERENCES
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"