Module 4 SLPOctober 2, 2018
All health and allied-health professions have a Code of Ethics that is designed to guide those within the field. For this assignment, if you work in an allied-health field, please locate your professional Code of Ethics. If not, please choose a Code of Ethics from the Optional Reading.October 2, 2018
Assignment 2: LASA: Final Project
In this assignment, you will write a 10- to 15-page paper applying what you have learned throughout this course. You will build upon the assignment completed in M4 Assignment 2. This paper is to be in the correct APA format, which includes a title page, an abstract page, and at least ten scholarly sources. You must consider all of the following for your paper:
- Describe a criminal behavior in detail addressing how multicultural characteristics might influence the behavior as well as perceptions of the behavior by society. (approximately 3–4 pages).
- Define all relevant typologies or categories that pertain to your selected criminal behavior in detail
- Identify the statistics for the incident and rate of your selected criminal behavior in the U.S. Evaluate any issue you find with the statistics (i.e., possible issue with underreporting).
- Describe the typical perpetrator of your selected criminal behavior (i.e., in terms of gender, age, race, SES, etc.).
- Discuss etiology theories for this particular criminal behavior (approximately 4–6 pages).
- Describe the developmental risk factors associated with your selected criminal behavior.
- Describe the biological, social learning, and sociological theories related to your selected criminal behavior.
- Apply at least two historical psychological theories related to your selected criminal behavior (i.e., psychoanalytical, theories of aggression, etc.).
- Describe prevention, intervention, and treatment of the typical perpetrator for your selected criminal behavior (approximately 3–4 pages).
- Describe current prevention, intervention, and treatment associated with your selected criminal behavior.
- Discuss specific modalities (i.e., group treatment, individual treatment, social programs, etc.) and types of treatment (i.e., cognitive behavioral, empathy training, anger management, etc.).
- Identify statistics related to treatment success and recidivism rates for your selected criminal behavior.
- Conclude your paper with a brief overview of your main points and discuss areas for future research (approximately 1 page).
- Summarize the main points discussed in your paper.
- Discuss what is needed in terms of future research (i.e., more research on risk factors, etiology or more research on better treatment, etc.).
- By the due date assigned, save your paper as M5_A2_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.
The LASA is worth 300 points and will be graded according to the following rubric.
Assignment Component Maximum Points Describe a criminal behavior in detail addressing how multicultural characteristics might influence the behavior as well as perceptions of the behavior by society. 70 Discuss etiology theories for this particular criminal behavior. 66 Describe prevention, intervention, and treatment of the typical perpetrator for your selected criminal behavior. 70 Conclude your paper with a brief overview of your main points and discuss areas for future research. 66 Writing is generally clear and in an organized manner. It demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and generally displays accurate spelling, grammar, punctuation. Errors are few, isolated, and do not interfere with reader’s comprehension.
Citations in text and at the end of the document are in correct APA format. 28 Total: 300 Due DateJul 30, 2018 11:59 PM Hide Rubrics
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"