Sigmund Freud, although one of the best-known personality theorists, is probably also one of the most controversial in the field of psychology. When starting to consider theories of personality, one must begin with a look at Sigmund Freud, as he was one of the first theorists to develop a psychoanalytical theory that was based on real-life patients and not studies conducted in a lab.October 1, 2018
NursingOctober 1, 2018
Select one of the following disorders:
- Depressive disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you compare and contrast the major approaches to clinical psychology—psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, and family systems—in relation to the selected disorder. Address the following items:
- Discuss the philosophical origins of each approach.
- Identify the goals of each approach.
- Describe the techniques and strategies used by each approach.
- Explain how each approach affects the treatment strategies for your selected disorder.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each approach, in relation to your selected disorder, based on treatment outcome research.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"