Due Date: Jul 01, 2018 23:59:59 Max Points: 200 Details: Select A Family To Complete A Family Health Assessment. (The Family Cannot Be Your Own.) Before Interviewing The Family, Develop Three Open-Ended, Family-Focused Questions For Each Of The FolOctober 2, 2018
MICROBIAL APPLICATIONS AND VIROLOGYOctober 2, 2018
Question 1 :
Media Split On Kaci Hickox’s Quarantine . Newsy. Accessed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc2Eb9ksrFk on September 14, 2016.
The Ebola outbreak in Western Africa has already claimed thousands of lives and health organizations around the world fear that the number will only continue to rise. Kaci Hickox, a U.S. nurse who worked for Doctors Without Borders treated Ebola patients in Sierra Leone for several days in 2014. When she returned to the US, she was detained and quarantined, despite showing no symptoms of Ebola.
Research the effects and symptoms of Ebola, then address the following questions in your initial post:
- Do you think the restrictive measures imposed on Ms. Hickox were justified?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of imposing these measures to guard against spreading potentially contagious diseases?
What ethical considerations should be taken into account in making decisions about when to impose these kinds of restrictive measures?
Question 2 :
- Which topics and concepts in this course have been most interesting to you?
- Which class activities or assignments helped you learn the most?
- Which activities did you find the most challenging?
- Describe how you improved your knowledge, skills, abilities, and yourself through this course.
- Evaluate the work you did during the session for the class and explain ways you could have performed better.
- Identify topics you did not understand or successfully implemented and suggest how to improve the course material on those topics.
- Do you feel you achieved the course outcomes? Why or why not?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"