Liberal ArtsSeptember 26, 2018
Masters Level Quantitative Design Assessment T-Scores Must Have SPSSSeptember 26, 2018
- Analyze the requirements for a psychology professional.
- Describe the skills and competencies needed to be successful in the field of psychology.
- Explain the laws and policies that guide the practice of psychology.
- Explain the ethical conduct expected of a psychology professional.
- Outline the process to become a psychology professional, such as credentialing, certification, licensure, and so on.
- Compare the requirements to become a psychology professional with the skills and knowledge you already possess.
- Where are the greatest gaps in knowledge?
- What areas of concern do you have (if any)?
- Develop an action plan to achieve your professional goals. (Please focus on the major milestones and do not get lost in the enormous number of smaller steps that you might take.)
- In addition to completing your Capella program, will you also participate in any additional training or volunteer opportunities?
- Will you create opportunities in your current position that will help you build skill and knowledge?
- What professional groups and organizations might you join to help with networking or informational interviews?
- How will you stay current with the research and literature in the field? What resources will you use to help develop the competencies needed to be successful both professionally and academically?
Be sure you adhere to APA guidelines for style and formatting, and reference at least five resources that may include both scholarly literature and professional sources.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"